Since I started this blog I have been reading a lot of other people’s blogs. I always have perused blogs, but never really followed them until now. I understand how much time and effort I put into this and it makes me appreciate it all so much more. One of the blogs I recently came across is Bucket List Productions, and it really inspired me. It is a fellow travel blog, but every year Lesley (the author) creates a bucket list and aspires to complete it by the end of the year. Through this platform they also try to make other people’s bucket list dreams come true. After following this blog for a few months now I have been inspired to write my own.
So here I am and I am going to create my own bucket list. There are a lot of places I want to see, adventures I want to experience, and travel goals I want to meet. I hope to accomplish all of these at one point or another, and as I do I will make sure to let you know!
In no particular order…
- Visit the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Travel to the Grand Canyon
- Key West, need I say more
- Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Experience a Men’s World Cup game
- New Zealand
- Zip-line through a rain forest
- See the Hollywood sign
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Swim underneath a waterfall
- Costa Rica
- Visit at least 25 countries, I am at 11 and counting!
- Stay at a villa on stilts over the water
- Go on a cruise
- Travel to every state in the United States…I have 26 to go
- Take a road trip from the East Coast to the West Coast
- Visit an ice bar
- See the Northern Lights
- Ski in the Alps…even though I am not a good skier
As I think of more, or accomplish some of these I will continue to add to this list. Some of these will be easier than others to do, but I have confidence that over time I will be able to do it! Do you have recommendations for anything I should add here?