These past two weeks have been a bit chaotic – from business travel and kid’s birthday parties to our close friends welcoming a new baby and going to see Bastille in concert…which is why I have been radio silent. While I haven’t had the time to sit down and write about what all that we’ve been up to, I have definitely still been perusing other blogs and keeping up with news from around the web.
So if you have some down time on this Friday afternoon, check out some of what’s been keeping my attention recently…
- 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want to be Successful
- The hardest thing for me is to “give up your perfectionism”
- Couple Gets Married on Mount Everest – and their photos are epic
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Emotional Monologue
- 15 Essential Skills They Don’t Teach You in College
- “Stopping the noise” – so difficult in this era of being on 24/7
- Vals Dark Room
- This blog is fascinating to me – all images of abandoned homes, churches, cars, etc.
- How I met my three best friends
- I am always interested in how others meet their “people.” It’s so interesting to me, because I would say I have a lot of friends but only a handful of those I would call “best” friends and those relationships have all started at various stages in my life