Happy Friday! Here’s another round up of what I’ve been reading around the web.
Every weekday morning I try to set aside 30 minutes or so to drink some coffee and get caught up on news and the blogs I follow. It’s pretty cathartic for me and gets my day started off right. And since I always like to see what other people are reading I thought you all may be be interested in some of what I read. I hope you enjoy these round ups!
- The 10 best colleges to attend if you love the beach
- Where was this list when I was applying for colleges?!
- The best (and worst) La Croix flavors, ranked
- La Croix became a staple in my life when I was pregnant and read this love letter to the brand. I don’t necessarily agree with the above list 100% though…my current favorite is the blackberry cucumber.
- 12 Household items and how often you should actually clean them
- Well, I need to do a deep clean at my house right after reading this
- Travel beauty secrets from three globe-trotters
- Some tips and tricks I may try, but Sarah L. uses way more masks than I would ever be comfortable with!
- The U.S. is one of the laziest countries – and it’s making us fat
- This really just confirms that the U.S. is one of the most obese countries and it’s all due to our laziness. Get moving now!
- Seven words smart job candidates avoid in cover letters
- Regardless of how happy you are at your current job it’s always a good idea to have an up-to-date resume and cover letter, you never know what opportunity may pop up. That said, mine is not currently updated so I really should take my own advice.